Friday, January 2, 2015

7 year itch

We have lived in our current home for 7 years now and it has taken me equally as long to decide on what to do with our "Fancy sitting room" but I'll get back to that in a moment. Our home has 2 living rooms, we redid our family room a few years back, it was very rustic with faux ceiling beams and wood paneled walls which made the room dark, we finally sheet rocked, gave the fireplace a make over and painted. FINALLY I decided to revisit the aforementioned "fancy room" but what color to paint it was beyond me, I didn't want the whole house to be so many colors that it ended up looking tacky, so I decided on Blue which also happened to be the exact shade as our other family room. I was nervous at first painting 2 rooms on the same floor the same color but I absolutely adore my decision. I then went to Michaels and picked up these lovely picture frames that were buy one get one. Printed out over 200+ photos through Walgreens and went to town! I am so pleased with the results.....next project, laundry room ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment